Keep up to date /
by Keeley Edge
Aug 29, 2018 / Employers
Many people think that employees are resistant to change. Quite often the problem is not the change itself, it’s the way it is communicated.Continue Reading
by Keeley Edge
Aug 09, 2018 / Employers
Isn’t it frustrating when colleagues or employees don’t do something you’ve asked them to, don’t implement changes you’ve discussed or don’t carry out tasks the way you wanted?Continue Reading
- Office Manager - Otley - Leeds £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th August 2018
Successful change requires successful communication
Many people think that employees are resistant to... Read more
9th August 2018
Workplace communication: are you getting it wrong?
Isn’t it frustrating when colleagues or employees... Read more
6th August 2018
Flexible Working - why should you be interested?
Flexible working is the ‘hot topic’ right now…but... Read more