Market Research Account Manager /Leeds /
- Permanent, Full-time
If you're a specialist in Market Research, this vibrant and growing Marketing Agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their Market Research & Insight team.
As an Account Manager, you will oversee, lead on and deliver a series of research and/or impact evaluation programmes; predominantly in Higher Education / Public Sector environments along with other emerging or potential markets.
The company is at an exciting phase of growth and development and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join their friendly team and help support their next phase of growth. They are a vibrant, passionate and professional organisation who provide a comprehensive insight and evaluation service for a range of stakeholders and sectors.
- Oversee, lead on and deliver a number of Research & Evaluation projects.
- Develop, communicate and adhere to effective and achievable project timings, amending if necessary.
- Ensure all project requirements are delivered to timings and to a high standard.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and ensure needs are fully met.
- Liaise with clients in universities, schools and colleges via. 1:1 meetings, email or telephone on a regular basis and to identify potential new business opportunities as they arise.
- Conduct research and evaluation projects, using a variety of agreed methodologies (mainly quantitative, with the inclusion of some qualitative methods), in schools, colleges, universities and potential public locations; to obtain data that feeds back into the overarching project objectives.
- Conduct primary research using mainly quantitative methods, with the inclusion of qualitative methods, including discussion groups, 1:1 interviews, tele-depths and vox pops.
- Manage quantitative fieldwork streams of projects, including surveys and wider secondary analysis of large datasets.
- Conduct secondary analysis using data from a range of large datasets and other sources, by analysing and synthesising data in to actionable insights/summaries.
- Manage and carry out any advanced statistical analysis when required, which may inc. segment / clusters analysis, T-tests, key drivers analysis, standard deviation and calculating significant differences.
- Use software to conduct surveys and carry out analysis on quantitative data
- Create and deliver accurate and meaningful insights to clients in line with research objectives.
- Lead the creation of high-quality reports and outputs, with support from Junior/Senior researchers.
- Lead in presentations to clients.
- Line management of Junior/Senior Researchers, managing their workload, development and training.
- Manage and liaise with Research Associates – ensure that key deadlines are met and their work stream is managed.
- Deliver internal training and knowledge sharing sessions on areas of expertise, to the benefit of colleagues.
- Communicate with Directors and other team members to keep up to date with business activities, discuss direction and any issues arising.
- Look for opportunities to up-sell and develop our offerings to meet clients’ (or potential client’s) current and/or future needs.
- Support the Director in writing of proposals.
Key Experience, Education and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a research and /or evaluation related role
- You will have ideally been in a role that has interacted with Public-Sector environments and clients
- Demonstrable experience of triangulating data from a variety of sources (quantitative and qualitative.)
- Accustomed to interpreting and presenting the findings/outcomes and making appropriate recommendations
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are agreed and met to the clients’ satisfaction
- Degree with a minimum of 2:1, preferably in Research related discipline
- Good IT Skills and experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of Qualtrics, or an equivalent survey / data analysis platform
Full-time / Permanent
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Sales Administrator - Tadcaster, North Yorkshire £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Key Account Manager - Home based £35,000-£40,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - South West - South West £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - South London - South London £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - North London - North London £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Senior Marketing Executive - Birstall, WF17 / £25,000-£28,000. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
28th July 2019
Celebrating 10 years of sourcing top talent
We can hardly believe it; Key Appointments is ten... Read more
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more