Administrator /Pudsey, Leeds
- £17k-£20k pro-rata, dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time, Part-time
This growing independent Financial Services business is looking for a well-organised and experienced Administrator on either a part-time or full-time basis. The successful candidate will carry out various administrative duties and provide support to the Director and the business as a whole.
As an Administrator, you will both be able to follow processes, be able to work independently and have a strong team ethos at the same time. You will have a positive ‘can do’ approach with a willingness to learn. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel are all required) and IT systems are essential, as are confident written and verbal communication skills.
Based in Pudsey, Leeds, this forward-thinking company have a fantastic culture and will offer flexible working hours for the right candidate. They value and develop their employees, and should you wish to progress your career in financial services, you will have the opportunity to sit exams and provided with study support.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous admin experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT systems
- Hours: ideally 20 hours per week – Full-time may be considered
- Location: Pudsey, Leeds
- Salary: £17,000-£20,000 per annum (calculated pro-rata for part-time)
Further detail about what the role involves;
- Send Authority Letters to Providers
- Chase information from clients and request additional information as required
- Liaise with clients / providers / employees to gather information
- Diary planning and provide reminders where necessary
- Update database with notes and documents to keep track of client communication
- Maintain accurate client records at every stage of the process
- Follow data security and confidentiality procedures
- Opening post, answering the phone, filing and any other ad hoc support tasks
- Abide by principles laid down by the regulatory authorities
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date, well presented CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful.
- Head Cashier - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28k-£35k. Read more...
- Sales Engineer - Bradford £30k-£35k + bonuses. Read more...
- Purchasing & Accounts Administrator - Bradford £22k-£25k. Read more...
- Administrator - Pudsey, Leeds £17k-£20k pro-rata, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Executive - Sheffield, South Yorkshire £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
- Trade Counter Administrator - Otley, Leeds £19,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
28th November 2019
Guest Blog: Are you investing in your people?
Although UK employment is at a relatively high rat... Read more
29th October 2019
What do today’s workforce want from an employer?
The expectations of today’s workforce are a millio... Read more
11th September 2019
Meet our Team: Melissa Stewart
As part of our ten-year anniversary celebrations,... Read more