Administrator /Sherburn in Elmet
- £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for an experienced and confident Administrator on a full-time/permanent basis for a growing business in Sherburn-in-Elmet. With particular emphasis on providing administration support to the Design team of this manufacturing business, you will need to be very well organised, have great attention to detail and be able to adapt to change.
Although there is particular focus on providing support to Design team, you will also support the Production Director with diary management and cover for other members of the admin team when required.
Well developed IT skills including online filing, databases and Microsoft Office are essential.
- Dealing with any changes to technical packs, printing drawings and ensuring that the most up to date version is in each technical pack
- Monitoring the Design and Production team inbox, logging queries and ensuring that queries have been responded to
- Organising the design and production change board meeting, liaising with department Head to prepare the agenda
- Typing up action points in the meeting and distributing to members of the board
- Updating programme and project boards as directed by the design team
- Supporting the Production Director with diary management, rearranging meetings when necessary
- Monitoring and recording holiday records for design and production employees
- Raising requisitions and reconciling invoices against purchase order
- Document management of online files, creating folders and labelling projects
- Providing cover across the admin team which will include switchboard duties, arranging events and meetings and allocating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous Administration experience is essential
- Document management knowledge would be highly desirable
- Must be IT literate with Microsoft Office and use of databases
- Highly organised, confident and not afraid to ask questions
- Carry out work with care and attention to detail
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Location: Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, North Yorkshire (LS25)
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Excellent holiday, benefits package and perks
- Full-time / Permanent
- Hours: Mon to Thurs 8.30am–5.30pm / Fri 8.30am–4.30pm
Must reside within easy reach of Sherburn-in-Elmet.
Please apply with an up to date CV. If you don't have your CV to hand, please provide a covering letter.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more