Area Sales Coordinator /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £Competitive Salary and Benefits Package,
- Permanent, Full-time
Do you have a passion for sales, an interest in science and love customer service?
This leading UK based, global distributor of speciality chemicals is looking for an Area Sales Coordinator to join their friendly team.
As an Area Sales Coordinator, you will work as part of a Buddy System, paired with an external account manager; the position will be responsible for looking after a set of accounts; building and maintaining lasting customer relationships. The ability to speak Polish would be beneficial although not essential.
The ideal candidate will need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and take pride in the day to day smooth running of their area. A typical day will involve dealing with customer enquiries relating to products, orders and pricing (by email/phone) and performing administrative duties such as order processing and managing out of stocks. We are also looking for someone that can be creative and imaginative when providing solutions and do everything possible to ensure customer satisfaction, escalating any issues that may impact delivery.
The role offers a great deal of freedom and autonomy to make decisions and the chance to constantly develop and utilise expertise; by developing an intimate knowledge of customers and the chemical industry AND by comprehensively promoting company product ranges and services. The role also offers the chance to be proactive and develop new business, taking ownership of opportunities that will prove lucrative and rewarding from start to finish.
Based in the heart of Leeds City Centre the modern offices are just a five-minute walk from the train station. As well as a competitive salary and bonuses, the company offer a generous employer contribution pension scheme and private health care plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote the product range and services to all current and prospective customers within designated geographic/account responsibility.
- Lead all price and service negotiations within agreed commercial parameters.
- Prepare quotations/respond to price requests/respond to sample and information requests rapidly and comprehensively to create best customer impression.
- Direct and support outbound sales call activity with internal sales.
- Meet/exceed agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and performance targets.
- Salary: £Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Permanent / Full-time
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more