Customer Services Coordinator /Leeds /
- Permanent, Full-time
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to join a growing business in Kirkstall, Leeds as a Customer Services Coordinator. You will be an excellent communicator and be happy building business relationships. This is NOT a high pressured sales role like many graduate opportunities. Instead, you will join a fantastic team who are friendly and approachable and work with businesses in a customer focused way.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will liaise with existing customers, check stock availability, process sales orders and overall manage customer accounts to ensure they run smoothly. You will have a confident telephone manner, a positive attitude and good work ethic.
There are real career opportunities for you to develop and progress within this friendly, growing company.
- Full-time / Permanent
- Monday-Friday / 9am-5pm
- Starting salary - £18,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits
The Customer Services Coordinator role involves;
- Processing Sales Orders including order inputting and order acknowledgements, both over the phone and by email
- Generating Picking Lists and Despatch Notes
- Delegating required Certificates of Analysis requests to the Sampling Administrator
- Liaising with the warehouse with regards to customer deliveries, returns and complaints
- The logging and upkeep of customer complaints on the Quality Management Log
- Generating Sales Returns and booking stock back in
- Backup to the Purchasing Planner & Expeditor - to include, purchase order input, posting of goods to the system and expediting purchase orders
- Logging Visit Reports from the Sales Team
- Filing customer price quotes onto the online system; liaising with the customer and their account manager with regard to pricing
- General office administration
Skills and experience required;
- You will ideally be educated to Degree level
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Service role is desirable
- You will have be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Well organised
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Senior Marketing Executive - Birstall, WF17 / £25,000-£28,000. Read more...
- Finance Assistant - Bradford / £20,000-£22,500. Read more...
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds / £18,000. Read more...
- Market Research Account Manager - Leeds / £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds / circa £20,000. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more