Electrician /York, North Yorkshire
- £12.00-£14.00 per hour,
- Permanent, Full-time
This highly successful and growing York based Electrical Contractor is looking to grow their team and require a qualified Electrician who is highly customer focused. The company takes pride in carrying out electrical works to a high standard and, most importantly, being reliable.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Electrician and will need to take pride in your work and ensure that the customer is left with a positive image of the company.
As a highly experienced Electrician, you will work on Electrical Installations and Maintenance at both commercial and domestic properties. This will include you understanding what materials will be needed and ensuring that jobs are completed on time. The initiative to investigate issues and solve problems as they arise is also essential.
This is a supportive company who wants to develop its employees. You will therefore have the desire to want to further develop your own skills which will include you undertaking any necessary training. You must also be happy to support and develop those around you.
- Employed / Permanent /Full-time
- Location of work: York / North Yorkshire
- £12.00-£14.00 per hour
- Overtime rates available
Applicants will have;
- City & Guilds 17th edition qualification
- Ideally have City & Guilds Testing & Inspection Certification – 2391, 2394, 2395
- Inspection and Testing is preferred but not essential
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous experience of supervising apprentices would also be useful
In addition, applications must have the following characteristics:
- Customer focused
- Professional communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Leads by example
If you are interested in applying for the role, please apply with an up to date CV. The decision of suitability will be based on the information provided by you, so please give us as much information as possible.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more