Installer / Measurer /Baildon, West Yorkshire
- £10 - £14 per hour,
- Permanent, Full-time
We have a new opportunity for an Installer Measurer to join a growing and dynamic business in Baildon who manufacture, supply and install textile products to both individual and trade clients all over the country.
As an Installer Measurer, you will need a can-do attitude, the ability to problem solve and love working outdoors in all weather conditions all year round. The role involves some measuring and consultancy work and you will need physical strength to lift, carry and install heavy items such as boat covers, shop canopies, pop tops etc.
The successful candidate will be reliable, have good timekeeping, a strong work ethic and be confident in liaising with customers in person, by telephone and email. As an Installer Measurer, you will be happy to get the job done and be flexible to work overtime and away from home during the week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the installation team at an early stage and could offer progression opportunities for the right person.
You will be good at;
- Delivering high standards of customer service.
- Physical dexterity due to the nature of the work.
- Attention to detail and working to a high degree of accuracy.
- Completing the task, overtime and travel are a day to day part of the role.
- IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Communicating with your team and clients.
- Speaking English.
- Learning new skills.
- Lone working.
You will have;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of a wide range of hand tools
- Clean driving licence
- Good people skills
- Location: Baildon, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £10 - £14 per hour dependent on experience
- Hours: Full time: Mon to Fri / 8am to 4pm
- Benefits include company pension and phone.
Experience is not necessary as full training and ongoing mentoring will be given.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV. Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Warehouse Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000_£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more