Marketing & Communications Executive /Cleckheaton
- £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
Are you an experienced Marketing and Communications Executive looking for an autonomous all-encompassing marketing role? This growing business in Cleckheaton, Bradford who supply engine cooling components to the automotive industry has ambitions to grow and is looking for a marketing professional who will help with the acquisition and retention of customers using a variety of marketing strategies and techniques.
This role is ideal for a candidate that wants exposure to the full marketing mix, and the opportunity to work within a small and friendly team. The role requires a hands-on approach where initially you will be responsible for planning marketing and communication strategies, and then executing those strategies via marketing campaigns using a variety of channels and techniques.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Produce marketing, communication and campaign plans to support the development of the company’s marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Initiate, develop and produce marketing campaigns and materials to support business initiatives
- Using digital communication channels (email, social, web, paid advertising) to maximise cost effectiveness and impact of campaigns.
- Research, plan and write creative and compelling content for marketing communications including product information, case studies, email and social content
- Schedule, monitor and update that content to increase leads and customer engagement
- Research relevant industry groups and investigate the advantages of member forums or organisations where our products and services should be positioned.
- Liaise with external suppliers and agencies to produce any marketing materials as required
- Monitor the marketing budget ensuring all marketing activities are met and ROI is maximised
- Support the delivery of company visions, values and corporate objectives, with emphasis on raising the company’s profile, contributing to customer retention, growth and engagement.
- Maintain, interrogate and develop the CRM system with marketing and sales information.
- Liaise with internal colleagues to develop marketing campaigns to specific customer groups.
- Update websites, populating as required, posting listings etc., ensuring content is relevant and up-to-date and increasing traffic to the sites.
- Using Google Analytics to interrogate the website usage and awareness of SEO.
- Managing Google Adwords and online PPC advertising for the company
- Produce reports showing marketing activity and its effectiveness
Experience and Competencies required
- Analytical approach with a focus on results-based marketing
- Ability to write marketing plans and campaigns, as well as contribute to marketing and business strategies.
- A thorough understanding of marketing and communication channels and techniques, including media, direct mail, web, digital and social media.
- 4 + years’ experience in marketing to enable you to work without instruction
- Strategic and creative thinker
- An articulate and coherent communicator with a sales mentality
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to communicate technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full clean driving licence
- Ad hoc travel requirements for events and exhibitions
Additional Bonus Skills
- Experience of using desktop publishing - Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar design packages to produce print and digital artwork.
- Knowledge of PR and how to write stimulating and effective copy for a variety of audiences.
- Experience communicating with engineers and purchasing contacts in the industry would be an added advantage
In return for your efforts you will receive:
- £23,000-£28,000 per annum starting salary, depending on experience
- 24 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company performance related bonuses
- The opportunity to progress as the company grows
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent / Full time position
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more