Mortgage Advisor /Calverley, West Yorkshire
- £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance,
- Permanent, Full-time
This successful and well-established Brokerage that specialises in Residential and Commercial Mortgages is now looking for a full or part time CeMap Qualified Mortgage Advisor to join their team in Calverley, West Yorkshire.
As a Mortgage Advisor, you must be CeMap qualified with at least a year’s experience in a Mortgage Advisor position. You must possess integrity, confidence and be passionate about customer service. The position can involve some home-based work. You’ll also be required to travel to visit clients and also work some days with the Director in the Calverley office.
Skills and Experience:
- Possess full CeMap qualification
- Have at least a year’s experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- Possess a professional and friendly character and ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Must have high levels of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative
- Customer focused with the ability to listen and understand customer needs matching them with appropriate financial solutions
- Location; Calverley, West Yorkshire, with some home working and travel required
- Hours: Full time or Part Time role
- Salary: FTE £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and client base
- Benefits: Company bonus scheme OTE £50,000 based on performance
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Office Manager - Otley - Leeds £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more