Office Manager /Leeds City Centre
- £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a highly personable Office Manager to be based in Leeds City Centre to work in a fun and challenging environment for a dynamic creative agency. Upon undertaking the Office Manager role, you will provide holistic business, administrative and client support to the company and its Directors.
This growing and ambitious creative agency has a strong culture and they are looking for an Office Manager who will enjoy working in an exciting environment with some well-known brands. The role will be fast-paced, challenging and highly rewarding.
In essence, as Office Manager you will be the glue that brings everything together to ensure the agency runs smoothly and efficiently with a happy team.
- The salary range is £25,000 to £30,000 p.a. depending on experience
- Full-time / Permanent
- Monday to Thursday – 8.45am to 5.15pm / Friday – 9am to 4pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
The role will include the following;
- General office management including all supplies / equipment orders
- Organising social events, training and experiences for the team
- Handling all travel arrangements including transport, hotels and reservations
- Preparing for client visits and meetings, ensuring all visitors are greeted personably
- Recruitment duties including job description preparation and arranging interviews
- Onboarding new employees to ensure they become part of the team quickly
- Providing mentoring to the team and being accessible to assist with any challenges
- Keeping accurate personnel, holiday and sickness records
- Building and facilities maintenance, ensuring works are carried conveniently
- Providing PA support to 3 Directors to enable them to further grow the business
Along with substantial experience in an office management / business support / PA role, the successful person will meet the following;
- Have natural ability to connect and collaborate
- A warm demeanour, even when the day isn't!
- Change happens a lot, so you'll need to adapt to get things done
- Highly organised and enjoy a constant flow of new priorities
- You’ll passionately care about making sure tasks get done on time and done well
- Great observational skills and emotional intelligence
- A strong communicator, actively listen and ask questions to find the right solutions
- Enjoy finding ways to improve or develop whatever you’re working on
- Accustomed with using IT systems and new technology to improve efficiency
Please apply with an up to date CV, detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to personally respond to all applications.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more