Regional Sales Manager - North London /North London
- £35,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
This sector leading distribution company is looking for a highly motivated and driven Regional Sales Manager to cover the North London area. You will join the company at an exciting time as they continue to expand and grow.
Your role as a Regional Sales Manager will be to proactively sell the company’s products to existing customers whilst also actively seeking new outlets to grow sales.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be accustomed to researching and targeting new business and have the mindset to leave no stone unturned in your geographic area. You must also be diligent in looking after existing accounts to ensure that all customers receive an exceptional service.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and very attractive commission and bonus structure. A proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a business to business sales role is essential. Ideally you will have previously sold consumer goods into the retail sector (although this is not essential).
This is a growing business with ambitious plans which will present opportunities for career progression and personal development.
Details of Employment
- Full time / Permanent
- Location: North London
- Salary: up to £35,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure – realistic OTE £55k+
- Company car, iPad and Mobile all provided
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, document returns and establish new accounts by planning daily schedule to call on existing or potential outlets.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities to sell the company’s product portfolio.
- Adjust each meeting content, sales presentations to cover the needs of the customer in order to maximise the sale.
- Ensure that customers are aware of the company’s brand offer and breadth of offer across all categories of electrical appliances.
- Use iPad to ensure that all orders are submitted following calls, using the correct codes, costs, and descriptions.
- Ensure all trade sectors are actively covered in the territory e.g. electrical outlets, cookshops, department stores, garden centres, etc.
- Ensure all postcodes within the territory are actively visited and business established.
- Complete all reports accurately and on time. e.g. monthly account plans, expense claims.
- Keep management informed of competitor activity, existing and any new product, pricing, display, catalogues and personnel.
- Use iPad to maintain accurate customer records to show sales history to allow planning and preparation for individual calls and structured campaigns.
- Resolve any customer complaints, issues by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing any required reports and implementing solutions.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other events in a positive and professional manner.
- Attend company meetings and contributing in a positive manner.
Please apply with a full up to date CV.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Sales Administrator - Tadcaster, North Yorkshire £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Key Account Manager - Home based £35,000-£40,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - South West - South West £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - South London - South London £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - North London - North London £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Senior Marketing Executive - Birstall, WF17 / £25,000-£28,000. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
28th July 2019
Celebrating 10 years of sourcing top talent
We can hardly believe it; Key Appointments is ten... Read more
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more