Regulatory & Technical Services Manager - Chemicals /Leeds City Centre
- Excellent salary and benefits package,
- Permanent, Full-time
This leading independent UK based, global distributor of speciality chemicals and pharmaceutical ingredients is looking for a Regulatory & Technical Services Manager to manage the Technical Services Team.
The role will be responsible for achieving a high level of technical knowledge related to all of the chemical products that the company supply and to achieve a high level of regulatory knowledge in all business and geographic sectors that the company operate in.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage the Technical Services team.
- Answer all technical enquiries regarding products and formulations
- Be aware of all existing and new legislation relating to our business sectors and provide resource to ensure the company is equipped to deal with any actions of the legislation that may affect them.
- Ensure our technical service and quality promotes the approval of the company’s products
- Manage all changes in specifications and safety data sheets (SDS) so that supplier’s products are updated and trade named products are updated accordingly, and all customers are notified of changes in specification and SDS
- Ensure that all new products are set up in the correct manner, and all documentation is correct and accurate.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to introduce new products into our business.
- Ensure the CRM is kept up to date with relevant technical information allowing speedy responses to technical enquiries.
- Ensure SDS system is the most comprehensive it can be. To evaluate other software with the view of updating both our SDS and software.
- Ensure all technical coordinators /technical administration staff and technical compliance staff are trained to carry out their responsibilities, and are assessed that they are meeting their objectives and responsibilities.
- Work closely with other departmental managers, staff and directors to ensure that technical and regulatory knowledge is shared and disseminated for the progress of the business
- Maintain supplier’s specifications and health and safety data sheets for all products within our CRM.
- Project the technical image of the company at all times in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Chemistry Degree or Equivalent – Essential
- Regulatory Qualification – Essential
- Communication Skills – Essential
- Presentation Skills – Essential
- Full Driving Licence – Essential
- Outgoing personality – Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Working in chemical/science environment – Essential
- Chemical Knowledge – Essential
- Computer Literate – Essential
REGULATORY & TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER - Chemicals
- Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
- Location: Leeds City Centre
- Permanent / Full-time
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not contacted sooner, you will be notified within 90 days as to the outcome of your application.
By applying for this role, you are giving consent for Key Appointments UK Ltd to use your CV in connection with this vacancy. We often work on a retained basis by our clients and with external HR companies. This means that your CV may be reviewed by a third party in connection with this vacancy only. We will never share your data for any other reason than for the vacancy you are applying for. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Office Manager - Otley - Leeds £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more