Residential Lettings & Property Sales Co-ordinator /Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- £9.00-£12.00 per hour dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Part-time
We are looking for a Residential Lettings & Property Sales Co-ordinator for a growing Lettings and Estate Agency in Pudsey, Leeds. Managing lettings, sales and maintenance for an increasing number of properties.
The role requires an individual who is happy to turn their hand to a variety of administrative tasks. You will have excellent organisation skills, great attention to detail and confident communication skills. This role would suit an individual who wants to join a growing company and be instrumental in its success. Experience in the property sector is preferred however the right attitude, willingness to learn and transferrable skills are more important.
- Job Title: Residential Lettings & Sales Property Co-ordinator
- Location: Pudsey, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Hourly rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour dependent on experience
- Hours: 25-35 hours per week over 5 days including Saturday mornings 9.30am-1pm
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Being first point of contact for all telephone calls, taking and relaying messages
- Using a range of office software, including Outlook, Excel and internal databases
- Attend viewings for lettings and sales
- Administering property sales progression through to completion
- Conduct inventories, check ins and check outs as required
- Creating and managing property listings for websites
- Producing tenancy agreements and managing updates to terms of the tenancy
- Ensure that correct details are held on file for tenants and landlords
- Receive calls from tenants reporting maintenance queries
- Organising for contractors and maintenance staff to repair properties
- Typing and producing correspondence, reports and other documentation required
- Other general office duties i.e. sorting post and managing filing systems
Experience & Skills;
- Previous experience of working in the residential property Lettings industry is desirable
- You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills
- Good IT Skills with experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone handling and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work load
- Able to work with attention to detail
- High standards of self-presentation
- Full and clean driving license
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Warehouse Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000_£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more