Sales Coordinator /Cross Green, Leeds
- circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus,
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their growing distribution company on Cross Green Industrial Estate just outside Leeds City Centre. To succeed in this Sales Coordinator role, you will be confident in liaising with customers, be well organised and a team player.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will support customers with their enquiries and orders, checking stock availability, preparing quotes, processing orders and processing returns.
This is a small but well-established business which will see you join a really friendly team. You will be encouraged to develop in the role as you gain experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing customer accounts, both reactively and proactively
- Working with an extensive product base, developing good product knowledge
- Providing quotes and checking stock availability
- Processing orders, ensuring details are entered accurately
- Liaising with warehouse and despatch to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Processing returns and recording order discrepancies
- Working as part of a team, providing support to other departments when required
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator or similar is essential
- Confident telephone manner and highly customer focused
- Be conscientious and work with attention to detail
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good standard of education ideally with 2 A Levels or equivalent
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Salary: circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus
- Location: Cross Green Industrial Estate, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Own transport preferred due to location/limited public transport
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. Please apply with an up to date, well presented CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more