Sales Development Associate /Ilkley, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £16,000 per annum with OTE circa £26,000,
- Permanent, Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Associate to join a growing full-service franchise and development consultancy service based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
As a Sales Development Associate, you will have previous telesales experience and must be comfortable on the telephone and enjoy speaking to new people every day. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, career focused, target driven and be willing to work on the occasional evening and Saturdays.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to progress within the company.
- Proactively contact Clients and prospective customers
- Contact existing warm leads
- Build strong rapport clients and prospects
- Book and arrange appointments for franchisees to meet with one of our executives
- Promote company services in line with company procedures
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Source new prospective clients
- Previous call handling and telesales experience
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Salary: £16,000 per annum with OTE circa £26,000
- Location: Ilkley, West Yorkshire
- Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week – must be willing to work occasional evenings and on a Saturday.
- Future career opportunities plus bespoke bonus scheme
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more