Sales Development Associate /Ilkley, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £16,000 per annum with OTE circa £26,000,
- Permanent, Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Associate to join a growing full-service franchise and development consultancy service based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
As a Sales Development Associate, you will have previous telesales experience and must be comfortable on the telephone and enjoy speaking to new people every day. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, career focused, target driven and be willing to work on the occasional evening and Saturdays.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to progress within the company.
- Proactively contact Clients and prospective customers
- Contact existing warm leads
- Build strong rapport clients and prospects
- Book and arrange appointments for franchisees to meet with one of our executives
- Promote company services in line with company procedures
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Source new prospective clients
- Previous call handling and telesales experience
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Salary: £16,000 per annum with OTE circa £26,000
- Location: Ilkley, West Yorkshire
- Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week – must be willing to work occasional evenings and on a Saturday.
- Future career opportunities plus bespoke bonus scheme
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Office Manager - Otley - Leeds £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more