Sales Executive - Financial Sector /London
- up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE),
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a Sales Executive based in London who will develop relationships with Insolvency Practices. This debt purchasing company are specialists in debt recovery and they require a driven sales professional to expand their portfolio in London. As a Sales Executive, you will attend appointments with insolvency practitioners to discuss the purchasing of debt that is about to be written off.
You will be supplied with qualified appointments however you will also be expected to generate your own appointments through a variety of methods including telesales, email marketing and networking.
With an uncapped commission structure, you can expect to be earning in excess of £50,000 per annum. A background in finance and previous face to face sales experience would be highly desirable. A professional approach, self-motivated attitude and the ability to close sales whilst also developing strong relationships is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop into a role, who can build relationships easily and be driven to acquire new customers. This is a field based sales role, so you must be happy to work remotely and also motivated to manage your own time.
- Basic Salary: up to £35,000 basic salary per annum
- Uncapped commission structure – OTE circa £60,000
- Travel Expenses / Mobile / Laptop
Requirements for the role;
- You will be based within a commutable distance in the Greater London area
- Experience in a finance-based sales role is preferred
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales
- Can build relationships with ease and provide high standards of customer service
- Able to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more