Sales & Purchasing Coordinator /Kirkstall, Leeds
- circa £20,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Purchasing Coordinator to join a growing company in Kirkstall, Leeds. You will be based in a friendly customer services team who are responsible for ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently which includes managing purchase orders and liaising with the warehouse regarding deliveries and returns.
As Sales & Purchasing Coordinator, you will work in an open and friendly environment where there is a real team culture. The company have an ethos of promoting from within and will always look to develop and reward their employees.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of both dealing with sales orders and a knowledge of purchasing. Previous experience in administration and dealing with customers is essential. You will also have a confident personality, be well organised and build relationships easily.
- Full-time / Permanent
- Monday-Friday / 9am-5pm
- Salary circa £20,000 per annum + benefits
- Based Kirkstall, Leeds
The role involves;
- Liaising professionally with customers to manage their orders
- Filing customer price quotes onto the online system
- Liaising with the customer and their account manager regarding pricing
- Processing sales orders both over the telephone and by email
- Generating Picking Lists and Despatch Notes
- Delegating required Certificates of Analysis requests
- Liaising with the warehouse regarding customer deliveries, returns and complaints
- Logging and upkeeping of customer complaints on the Quality Management Log
- Generating sales returns and booking stock back in
- Purchase order inputting, posting goods onto the system and expediting orders
- Reviewing and updating work instructions used by the Customer Service Team
- General office administration
Skills and experience required;
- Experience in a similar role is desirable i.e. sales and purchasing administration
- You will have previous administration experience and organisation skills
- A confident and outgoing personality along with excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more