Senior Marketing Executive /Birstall, WF17 /
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a growing business near to both Leeds and Bradford and just off the M62. You will take on a senior role within the marketing department and work with Directors to plan marketing and communication strategies for the business. You will then have full responsibility for executing the marketing plan using a variety of channels and techniques.
As an experienced Marketing Executive, you will have worked with products rather than in the service industry and have had experience of planning, organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions. A background in FMCG / SMCG e-commerce would be useful and you will ideally have had experience of producing product brochures.
- Full-time / Permanent
- Near Birstall, Batley
- £25,000-£28,000 per annum
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Produce marketing, communication and campaign plans to support the development of the company’s marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Initiate, develop and produce marketing campaigns and materials to support business initiatives
- Research, plan and write creative and compelling content for marketing communications including product information, website, email and social content
- Delegate to and supervise in-house designers ensuring work is of a high standard and is produced on time
- Liaise with external suppliers and agencies to produce any marketing materials as required
- Ensuring all marketing activities are met and ROI is maximised every time
- Support the delivery of company visions, values and corporate objectives, with emphasis on raising the company’s profile, contributing to customer retention, growth and engagement.
Experience and Competencies required
- Substantial experience in marketing to enable you to work without instruction
- Ability to supervise and delegate to junior team members
- Experience of marketing products / brands i.e. FMCG or SMCG
- Ability to create marketing plans as well as contribute to marketing and business strategies.
- A commercial approach to marketing with a focus on customer retention and acquisition
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Full clean driving licence
- Ad hoc travel requirements for events and exhibitions
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Senior Marketing Executive - Birstall, WF17 / £25,000-£28,000. Read more...
- Finance Assistant - Bradford / £20,000-£22,500. Read more...
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds / £18,000. Read more...
- Market Research Account Manager - Leeds / £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds / circa £20,000. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more