Team Administrator /Sherburn in Elmet
- £9.00 per hour,
- Temporary, Full-time
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Team Administrator initially for a 3-month contract in Sherburn-in-Elmet. As a Team Administrator, you will be working closely with the existing team to provide all-round administrative support to key areas of the business. There is potential for the role to become permanent.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and be comfortable with diary management. Good working knowledge of using MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
Reliability, flexibility, a positive attitude and good work ethic are all essential.
- Being first point of contact, ensuring professionalism is displayed at all times
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and taking messages
- Booking travel and accommodation on behalf of all travelers in the business
- Raising requisitions for travel and accommodation, maintaining records for all bookings
- Forward planning and booking accommodate requirements with local hotels
- Arranging taxi’s as when required
- Allocating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ahead of meetings
- Ensuring PPE stock levels for visitors are maintained and re-order where necessary
- Preparing meeting rooms ahead of meetings, booking catering and making refreshments for all meetings (internal and external)
- Arranging events – internally and externally
- Ensuring all tour areas are prepared ahead of visits
- Updating hours worked from clock in cards and forwarding to HR
- Maintaining holiday records for all production employees
- Providing general administration support, from collating packs, scanning documents, laminating, updating documents etc
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous Administration experience is essential
- Experience of diary management is also required
- Must be IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have a confident and outgoing personality
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Works with care and attention to detail
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Location: Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, North Yorkshire (LS25)
- Hourly rate: £9.00 per hour
- Temporary 3-month contract with potential to become permanent
- Hours: Full-time - Mon to Thurs 8.30am–5.30pm / Fri 8.30am–4.30pm
Must reside within easy reach of Sherburn-in-Elmet.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more
25th April 2019
Are you making your employees sick?
Absenteeism costs UK businesses millions of pounds... Read more
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more