Technical Sales Representative /Baildon, West Yorkshire
- £10 - £12 per hour,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Representative who is friendly, bright, and professional to work in a dynamic and growing Baildon based textile company.
This newly created role will involve working within a small sales department and supporting the Managing Director with costings for quotations and increasing the company’s turnover.
The company, who design, manufacture, and install high quality textile products to both private and trade clients and ideally looking for a reliable and positive individual with a ‘can-do’ approach and a good work ethic. The successful candidate will be good with numbers and enjoy learning new things, as we offer a varied and diverse range of products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving employer who values and develops its employees.
The sales team will grow quickly over the next few years, so the opportunity to join at an early stage could well offer progression to management opportunities.
- Will have proven experience in sales.
- Will enjoy working with numbers.
- Will have an excellent telephone manner and enjoy interacting with people.
- Focused to deliver high standards of customer service
- IT skills are essential with experience of using Microsoft office especially Excel
- You will be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- A good work ethic and carries out duties with care and attention to detail
- Will have a valid UK driving license
- Focus to assist in achieving and exceeding our sales targets.
- Learning to cost our varied products.
- Reactively and proactively selling our products, with some site visits.
- Acting as a first point of contact for calls coming into the department
- Ensuring emails and web enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintain a competent understanding of company’s products
- Managing customer databases ensuring that all data is kept up to date
- Location: Baildon, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Salary: between £10 and £12 per hour (with bonus available) depending on experience.
- Hours: Full time: Mon to Fri / 9am to 5pm
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more