Vetting Administrator /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £17,000-£18,000 per annum,
- Full-time, Contract
We are looking for an Administrator to cover a 3 month contract on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre. The successful candidate will be immediately available and have a confident telephone manner and is diligent when following processes in relation to compliance and employability checks for contractors and security staff.
- Full-time / 3 month contract
- Monday - Friday / office hours
- £17,000-£18,000 per annum
- Vetting of security officers to BS7858
- Ensuring that all employment checks are carried out for all employees
- Chasing proof of ID documentation from employees
- Taking employment references and credit checks when required
- Providing feedback to management regarding any irregular information
- General administration duties as required
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in Administration is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Diligent and able to follow processes
- High attention to detail
- Good IT Skills including MS Word
Please apply with an up to date CV
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Warehouse Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000_£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more