Warehouse Team Leader /West Yorkshire
- £25,000 Dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
This leading UK based textile company is now looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join their current warehouse team in West Yorkshire.
As a Warehouse Team Leader, your responsibilities will include receiving, handling, storing, picking and cuttings fabrics within the warehouse, ensuing that the quality standards are met at every turn and orders are dispatched on time with exceptional presentation.
This growing business is looking for a professional multitasker who is keen to take responsibility and progress their career. The ideal candidate should have experience as a team leader in the textile trade.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading and managing a team of warehouse operatives
- Ensuring the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
- Work within a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards comply with legal regulations.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and spacing requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, with college education preferable
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse
- Team leader experience required
- Textile trade experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedures and policies
- High level computer skills
- Comfortable delivering written and oral feedback
- Location: Leeds / Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Salary up to £25,000, dependent on experience
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not contacted sooner, you will be notified within 90 days as to the outcome of your application.
By applying for this role, you are giving consent for Key Appointments UK Ltd to use your CV in connection with this vacancy. We often work on a retained basis by our clients and with external HR companies. This means that your CV may be reviewed by a third party in connection with this vacancy only. We will never share your data for any other reason than for the vacancy you are applying for. You have the right to withdraw
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more