Technical Sales Manager /
- York -
- £45,000 Yearly
From a Technical background, Justin is a Sales Manager with a consultative style. Specialising in Capital Equipment/Technical Sales and operating independently throughout Europe, Justin is accustomed to selling directly to Blue Chip clients and also locating, training and motivating local Agents/Distributors.
* Products - High Pressure Oil-Free Compressors and Injection - moulded caps & closures
* Markets selling to predominantly the Food & Drinks sector
* Biggest Achievement - Finalising a deal with Coca Cola worth 1m
* New Business investigated and targeted new/developing markets
* Aftersales co-ordinated an after-sales service for spare parts and service contracts
* Key Account Management managing accounts for Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Interbrew, Heineken, Nestle, Danone, Procter & Gamble
* Targets/KPIs - setting and monitoring targets for both volume of sales and gross margins
* Languages - Fluent in German and French languages
Justins recent experience has been in the chemicals sector and he is now looking to return to a role selling Technical Equipment. Living in York, Justin is happy to travel as the role requires and is looking for a company that is forward thinking and constantly making improvements to their products.
For a full breakdown of Justins skill set and experience, please request a copy of his CV.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London £25k-£30k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more
29th August 2018
Successful change requires successful communication
Many people think that employees are resistant to... Read more