Technical Sales Manager /
- York -
- £45,000 Yearly
From a Technical background, Justin is a Sales Manager with a consultative style. Specialising in Capital Equipment/Technical Sales and operating independently throughout Europe, Justin is accustomed to selling directly to Blue Chip clients and also locating, training and motivating local Agents/Distributors.
* Products - High Pressure Oil-Free Compressors and Injection - moulded caps & closures
* Markets selling to predominantly the Food & Drinks sector
* Biggest Achievement - Finalising a deal with Coca Cola worth 1m
* New Business investigated and targeted new/developing markets
* Aftersales co-ordinated an after-sales service for spare parts and service contracts
* Key Account Management managing accounts for Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Interbrew, Heineken, Nestle, Danone, Procter & Gamble
* Targets/KPIs - setting and monitoring targets for both volume of sales and gross margins
* Languages - Fluent in German and French languages
Justins recent experience has been in the chemicals sector and he is now looking to return to a role selling Technical Equipment. Living in York, Justin is happy to travel as the role requires and is looking for a company that is forward thinking and constantly making improvements to their products.
For a full breakdown of Justins skill set and experience, please request a copy of his CV.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more