Customer Service Representative /
- Leeds -
- £16,000 Yearly
Rebecca is an outgoing and personable customer service professional. With proven ability of developing rapport quickly, Rebecca would be an asset to any customer service team. Having worked in the travel industry for the past couple of years and financial services prior to that, you can be confident that enquiries will be dealt with thoroughly and complaints can be settled quickly.
* Highly developed Customer Service skills
* Complaint handling and negotiation
* Ability to establish and build rapport
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internal databases
* Good work ethic and stable work history
* Good standard of education
* Immediately available
Rebecca is immediately available after returning from working abroad and is looking for a role and company where she can start to build a long-term career. Wither her own transport, Rebecca is able to commute to anywhere in Leeds.
If you would like further information about Rebecca, please contact us via our website or call 0844 5044666.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more