Customer Service Representative /
- Leeds -
- £16,000 Yearly
Rebecca is an outgoing and personable customer service professional. With proven ability of developing rapport quickly, Rebecca would be an asset to any customer service team. Having worked in the travel industry for the past couple of years and financial services prior to that, you can be confident that enquiries will be dealt with thoroughly and complaints can be settled quickly.
* Highly developed Customer Service skills
* Complaint handling and negotiation
* Ability to establish and build rapport
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internal databases
* Good work ethic and stable work history
* Good standard of education
* Immediately available
Rebecca is immediately available after returning from working abroad and is looking for a role and company where she can start to build a long-term career. Wither her own transport, Rebecca is able to commute to anywhere in Leeds.
If you would like further information about Rebecca, please contact us via our website or call 0844 5044666.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more