Customer Service Representative /
- Leeds -
- £16,000 Yearly
Rebecca is an outgoing and personable customer service professional. With proven ability of developing rapport quickly, Rebecca would be an asset to any customer service team. Having worked in the travel industry for the past couple of years and financial services prior to that, you can be confident that enquiries will be dealt with thoroughly and complaints can be settled quickly.
* Highly developed Customer Service skills
* Complaint handling and negotiation
* Ability to establish and build rapport
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internal databases
* Good work ethic and stable work history
* Good standard of education
* Immediately available
Rebecca is immediately available after returning from working abroad and is looking for a role and company where she can start to build a long-term career. Wither her own transport, Rebecca is able to commute to anywhere in Leeds.
If you would like further information about Rebecca, please contact us via our website or call 0844 5044666.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London £25k-£30k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more
29th August 2018
Successful change requires successful communication
Many people think that employees are resistant to... Read more