Multi-disciplined recruitment specialist
Sourcing talent; facilitating success
Key Appointments connect talented people with exceptional companies and organisations.
Are you ready to progress your career to the next stage? Let us help you secure your dream role.
Our unique approach to recruitment allows you to access the best talent to move your business forward.
At Key Appointments we’ve built long lasting relationships with highly regarded employers across a range of business sectors. These relationships mean we can offer our candidates more opportunities to secure the roles they want with the organisations they want to work for.
Whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking for a change of direction or an expert in your field, we can help you move to the next stage.
Over the years we’ve listened to what businesses actually want when it comes to recruitment. We’ve used that knowledge and our expertise in the industry to put together flexible recruitment solutions so that our clients pay for the services they need and get the talent they want.
Whether you’re recruiting for the first time or adding more talent to your existing team, we’re confident we have a solution that’s right for you.
What sets Key Appointments apart is our professional yet personal approach. We provide consistently high levels of service and truly have a passion for what we do. We build relationships with clients and candidates based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to delivering results.
We think we’re rather good at what we do and we’re not the only ones. Our clients give great feedback and we’re proud to share their comments.
- Office Manager - Otley - Leeds £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more