Start recruiting the easy way.
Reduce your recruitment costs
Our entry level package includes:
- We prepare a web optimised job advert
- We advertise on UK Job Boards for 28 days
- We promote your vacancy on Social Media
- We screen all applications
- Review CV's in an Applicant Tracking Portal
- Receive an Interview Guide full of tips
Save time in creating a shortlist
Our most popular package includes:
- All of the Start 1 features
- We make amendments to advert
- We repost the advert to increase visibility
- We telephone interview up to 10 applicants
- You receive a telephone interview report for each candidate
- We provide recommendations for interview stage
Manage recruitment efficiently
Our advanced package includes:
- All of Start 1 & 2 features
- We telephone interview unlimited candidates
- We organise and coordinate company interviews
- Receive a structured Interview Plan
- We handle candidate feedback and manage job offers
- Reference checking offered candidates
Why Key Start?
With Key Start, you pay a fixed fee for your recruitment campaign, regardless of how many vacancies you have for the same role.
Instead of working on a per hire fee we offer a fixed fee service to make it easier for businesses to budget for recruitment.
Everything is covered with one flat fee.
- No setup costs
- No additional charges
- No percentage fees
- No agency fees
- No long term contract
- No job board costs.
Send us the details of your vacancy and we’ll complete an optimised job advert for you. Once approved we’ll advertise your role for 28 days.
We use UK online recruitment sites to help you reach a wider candidate pool and use social media to promote your vacancy and maximise exposure.
You’ll be able to view every application in our Applicant Tracking Portal but to save you time we’ll screen all CVs and highlight the most suitable applicants for you.
We’ve put together different packages depending on your individual requirement but if you’re not sure which is best suited to you then get in touch.
Our Key Start packages provide a popular alternative to traditional recruitment packages and to date we have been successful in filling 91% of vacancies for our Key Start clients.
Recruitment is made easy with Key Start so contact us today to get started.
- Import & Procurement Administrator - Leeds £20,000-£22,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Purchasing & Accounts Administrator - Bradford £22,000-£25,000 per annum. Read more...
- Administrator - Pudsey, Leeds £17k-£20k pro-rata, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Adviser - North Leeds £22,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
23rd January 2020
Recruiting in a Candidate Shortage Market
In recent years, many companies have been finding... Read more
17th December 2019
Are you creating a positive company culture?
One of the biggest reasons that employees leave a... Read more
9th December 2019
Are your employees stressed?
Stress-related absences are becoming increasingly... Read more