A service to suit every recruitment need /
Attracting the right talent
A fixed fee recruitment service; helping you save time and money.
A talent sourcing service; ensuring you appoint the right candidates.
Executive Search for senior management and board level appointments.
Our promise to you
We pride ourselves on our unique services which have been specially designed to meet the needs of our clients.
As your recruitment partner, we will ensure that we understand your business objectives which will allow us to meet your specific requirements and build a long-term relationship.
We’ll strive to add value by providing expert advice to enable you to choose the recruitment solution that matches your needs.
At Key Appointments, we recognise that every recruitment need is different. For that reason, we have established ourselves as a unique recruitment company.
By offering a choice of services we help you to find the right talent and to reduce your costs.
Unlike other recruitment agencies, we don’t work on a percentage of the salary. We agree on a flat fee at the start of the process.
What our clients say
Our main objective is to provide recruitment services that ensure our clients appoint the right people to move their business forward.
We take the time to understand our clients and their business in order to provide the solutions they need.
We think we provide an excellent service but we don’t expect you to just take our word for it. We receive lots of positive feedback and great testimonials from our clients.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more