A service to suit every recruitment need /
Attracting the right talent
A fixed fee recruitment service; helping you save time and money.
A talent sourcing service; ensuring you appoint the right candidates.
Executive Search for senior management and board level appointments.
Our promise to you
We pride ourselves on our unique services which have been specially designed to meet the needs of our clients.
As your recruitment partner, we will ensure that we understand your business objectives which will allow us to meet your specific requirements and build a long-term relationship.
We’ll strive to add value by providing expert advice to enable you to choose the recruitment solution that matches your needs.
At Key Appointments, we recognise that every recruitment need is different. For that reason, we have established ourselves as a unique recruitment company.
By offering a choice of services we help you to find the right talent and to reduce your costs.
Unlike other recruitment agencies, we don’t work on a percentage of the salary. We agree on a flat fee at the start of the process.
What our clients say
Our main objective is to provide recruitment services that ensure our clients appoint the right people to move their business forward.
We take the time to understand our clients and their business in order to provide the solutions they need.
We think we provide an excellent service but we don’t expect you to just take our word for it. We receive lots of positive feedback and great testimonials from our clients.
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Warehouse Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000_£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more