Key Appointments is an independent multi-disciplined recruitment consultancy based in Leeds. We provide unique recruitment solutions for employers and exciting career opportunities to candidates.
Learn more about us /
Who are we?
Our Mission & Vision
Help companies reduce staff turnover by sourcing candidates that not only meet the requirements of the role, but also the culture and values of the business.
Provide choice to employers through a range of flexible recruitment solutions so they only pay for the services they need.
Support our candidates in their career by opening the right doors to the right employers.
Communicate accurate information and offer expert advice to candidates so they are confident taking the next steps in their career.
To be recognised as a recruitment provider with a reputation for delivering a service that consistently exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients.
Work with openness and honesty to deliver a transparent and ethical service to our candidates and clients.
Have genuine enthusiasm and dedication towards understanding the needs of our candidates and clients.
Continually enhance our skills and knowledge through ongoing training and personal development.
Continually assess and improve our services and processes to deliver best results that meet our candidates and clients needs.
Key Appointments was founded by Keeley Edge. Keeley saw a real need for flexible recruitment and her passion for matching the right people to the right roles was the driving force behind the company.
Keeley now leads a team of recruiters who have the same integrity and passion for delivering excellence.
By listening to what employers and candidates want, they have developed a range of flexible recruitment services.
Whatever your recruitment need, our team can help you source the right people.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more