Financial Services Administrator /Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- £18,500 - £26,000 per annum dependent on expereince,
- Permanent, Full-time
This successful and well-respected Financial Solutions business is looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their professional and friendly team based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
As a Financial Services Administrator, you will have strong administrative experience with excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills. Previous experience in the Financial industry would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
This opportunity would best suit someone with a keen interested in the Financial Services industry and looking to become part of highly regarded and growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Process all new business submissions
- Responsible for dealing with all enquiries relating to new business submissions
- Chasing outstanding documentation
- Working closely with paraplanners and adviser to deliver suitability reports
- Monitor general mailbox emails
- Answer calls to the office, speaking to clients and service providers alike
- Arranging social events for the team
- Compliance scanning coordination
- Hours: Full time, permanent
- Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Salary: £18,500 to £26,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Pension & life assurance
- Car parking
- Team bonding events
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more