Financial Services Administrator /Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- £18,500 - £26,000 per annum dependent on expereince,
- Permanent, Full-time
This successful and well-respected Financial Solutions business is looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their professional and friendly team based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
As a Financial Services Administrator, you will have strong administrative experience with excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills. Previous experience in the Financial industry would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
This opportunity would best suit someone with a keen interested in the Financial Services industry and looking to become part of highly regarded and growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Process all new business submissions
- Responsible for dealing with all enquiries relating to new business submissions
- Chasing outstanding documentation
- Working closely with paraplanners and adviser to deliver suitability reports
- Monitor general mailbox emails
- Answer calls to the office, speaking to clients and service providers alike
- Arranging social events for the team
- Compliance scanning coordination
- Hours: Full time, permanent
- Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Salary: £18,500 to £26,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Pension & life assurance
- Car parking
- Team bonding events
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Warehouse Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000_£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more