Internal Sales Executive /Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
Due to expansion, we are looking for an Internal Sales Executive for a leading international developer and manufacturer of Industrial equipment, based near Sheffield.
As an Internal Sales Executive, your role will be to maintain existing accounts, maximising sales opportunities along the way whilst driving new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company with a large customer base within the UK covering industrial, construction and hire clients, and so previous sales experience within these industries would be beneficial.
To fulfill this role, you will have a natural flair for sales with strong relationship building skills and a demonstrable ability of selling into the Industrial / construction / Hire industries.
- Engage with both new and existing customers via inbound and outbound calling, identifying new sales opportunities
- Following up on any sales enquiries, providing quotations and closing deals
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of a large product range
- Pursue every possible avenue to achieve growth
- Work towards a range of targets and KPIs set
- Provide back up to internal office when required
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to balance a heavy workload
- Previous experience selling to industrial / engineering / construction / Hire companies
- A confident manner, demonstrating strong communication skills when speaking with customers via telephone or email
- A proven track record of selling industrial products
- Competent in all Microsoft programs with the ability to learn any additional software
- Location: near Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Salary: £23,000 -£25,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Hours: Full time, permanent
- Benefits: 24 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to succeed in a growing business
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Head Cashier - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28k-£35k. Read more...
- Sales Engineer - Bradford £30k-£35k + bonuses. Read more...
- Purchasing & Accounts Administrator - Bradford £22k-£25k. Read more...
- Administrator - Pudsey, Leeds £17k-£20k pro-rata, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Executive - Sheffield, South Yorkshire £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
- Trade Counter Administrator - Otley, Leeds £19,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
28th November 2019
Guest Blog: Are you investing in your people?
Although UK employment is at a relatively high rat... Read more
29th October 2019
What do today’s workforce want from an employer?
The expectations of today’s workforce are a millio... Read more
11th September 2019
Meet our Team: Melissa Stewart
As part of our ten-year anniversary celebrations,... Read more