Customer Account Executive /
- Wakefield / Leeds -
- £17,000 Yearly
You need someone who is positive, friendly and upbeat to look after customers and that is how we would describe Emma. Having worked in sales within the Hotel industry for a number of years, Emma understands and delivers the highest levels of customer service. Accustomed to dealing with the general public and large corporate organisations, Emma is able to identify requirements and adapt her communication accordingly.
Emma is now looking for a new challenge and feels that her skills are transferrable to other industry sectors and is excited by the opportunity to learn new products and services. We feel that Emma would have no problem in adapting to a new environment. Her friendly personality makes her easy to warm to and would also help her to fit into a new team quickly.
With her own transport, Emma is looking for opportunities in Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley and Bradford areas.
* Customer focused
* Up selling and cross selling
* Team player
* Works to targets
* Highly motivated & enthusiastic
* Manage own workload
If Emma's profile looks interesting and you would like further information, we would be more than happy to provide you with a full CV. Please contact Keeley Edge on 0844 5044666 or click on the box below to contact us.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London £25k-£30k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more
29th August 2018
Successful change requires successful communication
Many people think that employees are resistant to... Read more