Customer Account Executive /
- Wakefield / Leeds -
- £17,000 Yearly
You need someone who is positive, friendly and upbeat to look after customers and that is how we would describe Emma. Having worked in sales within the Hotel industry for a number of years, Emma understands and delivers the highest levels of customer service. Accustomed to dealing with the general public and large corporate organisations, Emma is able to identify requirements and adapt her communication accordingly.
Emma is now looking for a new challenge and feels that her skills are transferrable to other industry sectors and is excited by the opportunity to learn new products and services. We feel that Emma would have no problem in adapting to a new environment. Her friendly personality makes her easy to warm to and would also help her to fit into a new team quickly.
With her own transport, Emma is looking for opportunities in Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley and Bradford areas.
* Customer focused
* Up selling and cross selling
* Team player
* Works to targets
* Highly motivated & enthusiastic
* Manage own workload
If Emma's profile looks interesting and you would like further information, we would be more than happy to provide you with a full CV. Please contact Keeley Edge on 0844 5044666 or click on the box below to contact us.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more