Marketing Executive /
- Halifax -
- £18,000 Yearly
Nicola is an enthusiastic Marketing Graduate based in Halifax and has 6 months experience under her belt. Nicola is a self-motivated and hardworking individual who is excellent with time management, always meeting deadlines and coping well under pressure. Nicola has demonstrated during University projects that she works well in a team and has proven that she can also work independently within her current role as a Marketing Assistant for a small business.
Skills & Experience:
* Creative writing - press releases, editorials for magazines, articles for media - online/offline
* Monitoring and implementing Social Media activities - Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
* Developed and analysed PPC campaigns on Social Media networks
* Analysing sales and identifying trends from the CRM system - targeting different customer segments
* Project managing exhibitions from start to finish including measuring and analysing the ROI
* Carried out market research, recommending solutions to raise brand awareness and position against competitors
* Excellent verbal and communication skills, building rapport with people at all levels
Nicola has a creative flair and is also very commercially aware. Seeking a new position where she can build upon her current skills, Nicola is keen to learn from others and forward her career in marketing. Based in Halifax, Nicola has her own transport and is able to consider roles in West Yorkshire and parts of Lancashire.
Please contact us for further information about Nicola or to discuss specific requirements.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more