Marketing Executive /
- Halifax -
- £18,000 Yearly
Nicola is an enthusiastic Marketing Graduate based in Halifax and has 6 months experience under her belt. Nicola is a self-motivated and hardworking individual who is excellent with time management, always meeting deadlines and coping well under pressure. Nicola has demonstrated during University projects that she works well in a team and has proven that she can also work independently within her current role as a Marketing Assistant for a small business.
Skills & Experience:
* Creative writing - press releases, editorials for magazines, articles for media - online/offline
* Monitoring and implementing Social Media activities - Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
* Developed and analysed PPC campaigns on Social Media networks
* Analysing sales and identifying trends from the CRM system - targeting different customer segments
* Project managing exhibitions from start to finish including measuring and analysing the ROI
* Carried out market research, recommending solutions to raise brand awareness and position against competitors
* Excellent verbal and communication skills, building rapport with people at all levels
Nicola has a creative flair and is also very commercially aware. Seeking a new position where she can build upon her current skills, Nicola is keen to learn from others and forward her career in marketing. Based in Halifax, Nicola has her own transport and is able to consider roles in West Yorkshire and parts of Lancashire.
Please contact us for further information about Nicola or to discuss specific requirements.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Warehouse Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000_£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more