Marketing Executive /
- Halifax -
- £18,000 Yearly
Nicola is an enthusiastic Marketing Graduate based in Halifax and has 6 months experience under her belt. Nicola is a self-motivated and hardworking individual who is excellent with time management, always meeting deadlines and coping well under pressure. Nicola has demonstrated during University projects that she works well in a team and has proven that she can also work independently within her current role as a Marketing Assistant for a small business.
Skills & Experience:
* Creative writing - press releases, editorials for magazines, articles for media - online/offline
* Monitoring and implementing Social Media activities - Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
* Developed and analysed PPC campaigns on Social Media networks
* Analysing sales and identifying trends from the CRM system - targeting different customer segments
* Project managing exhibitions from start to finish including measuring and analysing the ROI
* Carried out market research, recommending solutions to raise brand awareness and position against competitors
* Excellent verbal and communication skills, building rapport with people at all levels
Nicola has a creative flair and is also very commercially aware. Seeking a new position where she can build upon her current skills, Nicola is keen to learn from others and forward her career in marketing. Based in Halifax, Nicola has her own transport and is able to consider roles in West Yorkshire and parts of Lancashire.
Please contact us for further information about Nicola or to discuss specific requirements.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more