At Key Appointments we’ve built long lasting relationships with highly regarded employers across a range of business sectors. These relationships mean we can offer our candidates more opportunities to secure the roles they want with the organisations they want to work for.
Whether you’re just starting out in your career,looking for a change of direction or an expert in your field, we can help you move to the next stage.
Over the years we’ve listened to what businesses actually want when it comes to recruitment. We’ve used that knowledge and our expertise in the industry to put together flexible recruitment solutions so that our clients pay for the services they need and get the talent they want.
Whether you’re recruiting for the first time or adding more talent to your existing team, we’re confident we have a solution that’s right for you.
What sets Key Appointments apart is our professional yet personal approach.We provide consistently high levels of service and truly have a passion for what we do. We build relationships with clients and candidates based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to delivering results.
We think we’re rather good at what we do and we’re not the only ones. Our clients give great feedback and we’re proud to share their comments.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London £25k-£30k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more
29th August 2018
Successful change requires successful communication
Many people think that employees are resistant to... Read more