Keep up to date /
Unemployment figures have fallen
Figures also revealed that the Jobless rate has now fallen to 8.2% and that the number of 16-24 year olds looking for work has fallen by 29,000 in May, but still remains over one million however excluding those in full-time education, the figure is closer to 20.5% of the workforce. All of which signals encouraging movement for businesses and job seekers alike.
We would like to hear your views on the points raised in this article, please feel free to leave a comment or email us directly at email@example.com
<< Key Appointments blog listing
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more