Account Manager /Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
We have an excellent opportunity for a driven and determined Account Manager to join an IT Company at their head office in Huddersfield. This thriving company offers a variety of IT hardware, software and service contracts to organisations and 50% of the activity will be focussed around generating new business.
Your role as an Account Manager will entail you maintaining existing relationships and securing new business through telesales and sitting your own appointments. You will continually endorse the company’s fantastic reputation and services that they offer and have a natural ability to communicate at any level with ease and with confidence.
You must be happy in an account management role and enjoy engaging with existing customers. As with any telesales or telemarketing role, you will need to be energetic, tenacious and resilient.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation through their current period of growth. If successful, you will enjoy working in a professional but relaxed environment with a clear opportunity to progress through the business for the right candidate!
Skills and Expereince;
- A confident manner as telesales is the main function of the job
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to think and adapt during conversations
- Minimum of one year’s previous B2B telesales experience
- Familiarity with the IT sector however, this is not essential as training will be provided
- Must have a proven track record of achieving targets and KPI’s
- Strong team player
- Ability to work autonomously
- Cheerful and energetic attitude
- Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary per annum dependent on experience. OTE £23,000 - £27,000
- Hours: Full-time
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not contacted sooner, you will be notified within 90 days as to the outcome of your application.
By applying for this role, you are giving consent for Key Appointments UK Ltd to use your CV in connection with this vacancy. We often work on a retained basis by our clients and with external HR companies. This means that your CV may be reviewed by a third party in connection with this vacancy only. We will never share your data for any other reason than for the vacancy you are applying for. You have the right to withdraw
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more