Account Manager /North East & Yorkshire
- Excellent Salary, dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
This leading Multinational Chemical Blending and Storage company is now looking for a Field Based Account Manager to cover the North East and Yorkshire region.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales in the North East and Yorkshire area. The successful candidate will spend most of their time securing new business, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
The Company are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing, multinational company leading the charge in the chemical industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop business with new and existing clients by conducting discussions with both technical and purchasing contacts
- Pioneer and develop long-term customer relationships at all buyer levels
- Support your accounts to achieve the overall sales targets and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure delivery of Revenue, Margin and Volume targets
- Implement strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve target
- Prospect and develop new accounts using structured and effective preparation, presentation and negotiation techniques
- Implement an Account Plan covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit terms and credit limits for new and existing customers
- Take responsibility for HSE issues
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree (BA/BS) in a science related study would be desirable
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant experience.
- Some knowledge of the competition. Understand their strengths and weaknesses, thereby, maximising opportunities and minimizing competitive vulnerabilities.
- A good understanding of the changing AdBlue/SCR market.
- The ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess high degree of tact and discretion
- Effective team player
Attitude and Commitment;
- Commitment to the continued development of excellence
- Display a flexible and open approach to the role
- Promote company values at all times
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Location: Field based – North Easy and Yorkshire
- Hours: Permanent / Full-time
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more