Accounts Assistant / Administrator /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £8.50 - £10.50 per hour dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Part-time
Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit a part-time Accounts Assistant / Administrator to join their growing company in Leeds.
As an Accounts Assistant / Administrator, you will provide assistance to the Finance Manager, undertaking clerical tasks to include typing, filing, taking and making phone calls, handling mail and data entry. The successful candidate will deal with both customers and suppliers, a good telephone manner is a must.
Formal account qualifications are not essential for this role, however, a knowledge of business, and an understanding of how accounting effects business, and the processes involved is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a growing company with opportunities for development and training. The Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, committed and preferably have previous experience of working in a busy environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Handling incoming account queries from customers by telephone and email
- Generating Sales invoices
- Customer Payment Entry and Reconciliation
- Debt Chasing
- Petty Cash Transactions
- Credit Checks
- Setting up of New Accounts
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in a busy environment is essential
- Computer literate with an aptitude for numbers
- Have a basic understanding of book keeping and accountancy procedures
- Have strong communication skills
- The ability to work with individuals across other departments, and liaise with customers and suppliers
- Have good strong organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise workload
- Salary: £8.50 - £10.50 per hour dependent on experience
- Hours: Part-time (20 hours over 5 days)
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (Cross Green Industrial Estate)
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Office Manager - Otley - Leeds £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Mortgage Advisor - Calverley, West Yorkshire £25,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 based on performance. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more