Early Years Practitioner / Early Years Assistants /Otley, West Yorkshire
- Dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for both full and part-time Early Years Practitioners / Early Years Assistants to work for a well-established family run nursery in Otley. The nursery is run by a small and friendly team where everyone is supported to be the best that they can be.
As an Early Years Assistant, you would enjoy looking after the community’s loved ones and would provide excellent care for children aged 0-5 years.
As a Qualified Early Years Practitioner, your duties will include planning and delivering a programme of development and documenting all records for your key children.
If you love children as much as we do, you’ll fit right in!
The role will include the following;
- A loving personality, able to distribute warm hugs to children and adults as required
- Providing great physical, emotional, social and intellectual care
- Make written observations and plan next steps for individuals and groups of children’s learning and development
- Specific childcare tasks:
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- Providing comfort and warmth to a poorly child
- Enough imagination to enjoy a play dough cake and a pretend cup of tea
Skills and Experience;
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent for the Early Years Practitioner position
- No qualifications are essential for the Nursery Assistant position
- Experience with children under the age of five, either paid or voluntary
- Knowledge of how children grow and change from birth to five
- Ability to write legibly and good presentation skills
- Salary: Dependent on position, qualifications and experience. (Early Years Assistant between £5.90 - £7.83 per hour, Early Years Practitioner £5.90-£8.10 per hour)
- Location: Otley, Leeds
- Hours: Full or part time hours, across various days between 7.30am and 6.30pm
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more