Internal Sales Manager /Batley, West Yorkshire
- £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus,
- Permanent, Full-time
This growing distribution business near to Leeds and Bradford is looking for an Internal Sales Manager to lead, develop and motivate a small team of Sales Coordinators who look after the company’s customer accounts. The telesales team are responsible for handling inbound calls, processing sales orders and making outbound calls to existing and lapsed business customers.
In your role of Internal Sales Manager, you will have proven sales management experience and be able to promote a fun and energetic environment resulting in call and revenue targets being achieved.
You will create a high performing culture which will be strengthened by strong processes, increased KPI levels and by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Job: Internal Sales Manager
- Hours: Full-time / Permanent (Monday to Friday)
- Location: Near to Batley and Cleckheaton, Bradford
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
- Bonuses also available based on revenue targets
Responsibilities to include;
- Manage sales activities for the business and report to the senior management team on performance.
- Manage performance and take effective action in the event of poor performance.
- Encourage staff to develop their knowledge and skills through effective performance management.
- Develop and grow a strong internal sales team who constantly over achieve.
- Review and analyse all systems and processes to ensure targets are achieved and effect change when needed.
The successful candidate will be determined, self-motivated and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will also have the following;
- Experience in a similar sales management role
- Proven ability of increasing team performance to achieve call and revenue targets
- Commercial awareness to research and implement new business opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong people management skills and ability to develop individual skills
- Be able to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people
- Technical and IT skills to use databases and manage spreadsheets
- Have problem-solving skills and the ability to work strategically
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be results oriented and highly commercially aware
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Manager - Batley, West Yorkshire £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus. Read more...
- Vetting Administrator - Leeds, West Yorkshire £17,000-£18,000 per annum. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more
16th January 2019
How to retain or replace great employees
‘New year, new me,’ often leads to people evaluati... Read more