Key Account Manager /Home based
- £35,000-£40,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
This sector leading distribution company is looking for an exceptional Key Account Manager to both look after and grow their key customer accounts, whilst also actively seeking new outlets to grow sales. You will join the company at an exciting time as they continue to expand and grow.
As a Key Account Manager, you must be accustomed to traveling across the UK to attend appointments and have previous experience of selling products into the retail sector. You will be constantly looking for ways to improve the relationship and ensure that customers are aware of the company’s brand offer and breadth of offer.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and very attractive bonus structure. A proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a business to business product-based sales role is essential.
This is a growing business with ambitious plans which will present opportunities for career progression and personal development.
Details of Employment
- Full time / Permanent
- Home based with travel to West Yorkshire for meetings and UK wide to visit customers
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000 basic salary
- Uncapped bonus structure – realistic OTE £55k+
- Company car, iPad and Mobile all provided
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, document returns and establish new accounts by planning daily schedule to call on existing or potential outlets.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities to sell the company’s product portfolio.
- Adjust each meeting content, sales presentations to cover the needs of the customer in order to maximise the sale.
- Ensure that customers are aware of the company’s brand offer and breadth of offer across all categories of electrical appliances.
- Use iPad to ensure that all orders are submitted following calls, using the correct codes, costs, and descriptions.
- Ensure all trade sectors are actively covered in the territory e.g. electrical outlets, cookshops, department stores, garden centres, etc.
- Ensure ownership of customer journey and the order lifecycle with each customer
- Complete all reports accurately and on time. e.g. monthly account plans, expense claims.
- Keep management informed of competitor activity, existing and any new product, pricing, display, catalogues and personnel.
- Use iPad to maintain accurate customer records to show sales history to allow planning and preparation for individual calls and structured campaigns.
- Work closely with purchasing to provide best product solutions for the customer
- Resolve any customer complaints, issues by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing any required reports and implementing solutions.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other events in a positive and professional manner.
- Attend company meetings and contributing in a positive manner.
Please apply with a full up to date CV.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Sales Administrator - Tadcaster, North Yorkshire £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Key Account Manager - Home based £35,000-£40,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - South West - South West £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - South London - South London £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Regional Sales Manager - North London - North London £35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Senior Marketing Executive - Birstall, WF17 / £25,000-£28,000. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
28th July 2019
Celebrating 10 years of sourcing top talent
We can hardly believe it; Key Appointments is ten... Read more
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more