Purchasing & Accounts Administrator /Bradford
- Permanent, Full-time
This thriving engineering business is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic team member to take on the role of Purchasing & Accounts Administrator. In this busy and varied administrative role, you will be involved in different aspects of the business with particular focus on supporting the purchasing and accounts functions.
The Purchasing & Accounts Administrator role is a varied and busy role and for that reason, we are looking for an individual who has dealt with purchasing and accounts related duties previously. Experience in an engineering or manufacturing company would be highly advantageous.
This role requires excellent communication and organisation skills and the desire to develop and advance a career in purchasing.
Key elements of the role include:
- Build up supplier relationships and raise purchase orders to suppliers
- Track deliveries and ensure that deliveries are correctly recorded and booked in
- Make sure all deliveries are sent to the correct location on time, in full and proactively address possible shortages
- Process and chase purchase invoices, check against purchase orders and delivery notes
- Track training requirements for employees and liaise with training bodies and venues
- Manage and track company vehicles including insurance, tax, MOT's, repairs, breakdowns, servicing, fuel cards and congestion charges etc.
Ideal candidates will have experience on the following:
- Previous administration experience in purchasing and accounts
- Good IT skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and very strong organisational skills
- You must be good at prioritising your workload to help the business run smoothly
- Previous experience in an engineering environment would be of benefit
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond to all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 2 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Head Cashier - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28k-£35k. Read more...
- Sales Engineer - Bradford £30k-£35k + bonuses. Read more...
- Purchasing & Accounts Administrator - Bradford £22k-£25k. Read more...
- Administrator - Pudsey, Leeds £17k-£20k pro-rata, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Internal Sales Executive - Sheffield, South Yorkshire £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
- Trade Counter Administrator - Otley, Leeds £19,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
28th November 2019
Guest Blog: Are you investing in your people?
Although UK employment is at a relatively high rat... Read more
29th October 2019
What do today’s workforce want from an employer?
The expectations of today’s workforce are a millio... Read more
11th September 2019
Meet our Team: Melissa Stewart
As part of our ten-year anniversary celebrations,... Read more