Sales Coordinator /Leicester
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- Permanent, Full-time
This leading and fast-growing company in the chemical formulations and distribution sector are now looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their friendly team in Leicester.
Do you enjoy problem solving and working with customers and chemical suppliers?
Is joining up operations, transport, suppliers and customers an area that interests you?
If you are such a person who is interested in such brilliant experiences, we would love to meet you.
You will join a busy, friendly and dynamic commercial team using best practice and facts to make key findings, recommendations and decisions, with regards to Health, Safety, Regulatory, Compliance, Quality and the Environment. You will make an impact on a daily basis, and quickly see the results of your work. The right candidate will also be considered for the 2M Academy; our industry-leading development programme for Future Leadership.
This is a highly competitive position in a company with an appetite for growth and innovation, constantly looking to do things safer, better and smarter, using best practice. Only the best applicants will be considered. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and the chance to be part of a fast-moving company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with site operations, transportation, global petrochemical manufacturers with regards to supply chain matters.
- Generate new product ideas and concepts, conducting regular market reviews to identify gaps in the precision cleaning/inorganics markets.
- Support External and Internal Account Managers with technical knowhow.
- Become familiar with import duty/free trade and process requirements for European and non-European suppliers, including Customs & Excise procedures.
- When required, coordinate and attend meetings with suppliers regarding trends, pricing and product lines;
- Stock Monitoring, including minimum order levels;
- Daily communication with customers to update delivery schedules in parallel with stock availability;
- Support new product development, commercialisation activities and product and suppliers’ set-ups, in accordance with internal procedures;
- Implement and progress Supplier Non-Conformances;
- Support and coordinate the Business Unit via management of the incoming email ‘inbox’;
- Attend Division Sales Meetings and attend training as appropriate to widen personal knowledge of the business.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Candidates must have completed a University Degree (BA/BS) in a field of study such as: Hard Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Astronomy), Maths, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Top academic performer who is comfortable in an unstructured environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, poise and strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to deliver impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Structured thinking
- Ability to exceed deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an effective team player
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, work under temporary pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in supply chain/planning role desirable
- Experience of working in a busy, fast-moving commercial office environment
- Experience working at a chemical company or a chemicals distribution company
- Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
- Location: Leicester, with some travel required
- Hours: Permanent / Full-time
- Drivers Licence preferred
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more