Sales Executive /Sheffield
- £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to carry out business development duties for this established Commercial Finance business in Sheffield.
As a Sales Executive, you will identify business opportunities, finding possible prospects and researching potential target sectors and clients.
- Full-time / Permanent
- £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission
- Researching actively for potential clients
- Presenting the company and it's associated companies to introducers, intermediaries, agents, associates and direct to business clients, by telephone calls and emails
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients
- Maintenance of database and pipeline building
- Support to other marketing initiatives and/or colleagues/associates
- Running email campaigns and following up
- Arranging appointments
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Previous sales experience is essential
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Driving licence desirable
- A smart appearance and professional manner
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more