Team Administrator /Sherburn in Elmet
- £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince,
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Team Administrator for a well-established and growing business for a 3-month contract period in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire. Applicants must be available for an immediate start.
As a Team Administrator, you will be working closely with the existing team to provide some dedicated interim support to key areas of the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar administrative based role and will have a good working knowledge of using MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Reliability, flexibility, good time keeping, a positive attitude and good work ethic are all essential.
- Booking all travel and accommodation, using the central online CAPITA system and liaising directly with CAPITA central team
- booking hotels direct and ensuring appropriate methods of payment in place, arranging taxi bookings, hire cars and flights through the company provider
- Hospitality – responsible for catering and refreshments for all meetings onsite including setting up meeting room and making refreshments, booking buffets with on-site catering team
- PPE – overseeing replenishment of visitors PPE which includes checking stock levels and ordering required stock through onsite team
- Uniform / ID badges – assisting in allocation of uniform to new staff on first day and arranging of ID badges through head office
- General administration from laminating, updating organisational structures and assisting in any other areas where ad-hoc support is needed
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous Administration experience is required
- Must be IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with experience of using PowerPoint
- Must have a confident and outgoing personality
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Works with care and attention to detail
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Location: Sherburn in Elmet
- Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Hours: Temporary 3 month contract - full time (8.30am – 5.30pm Mon to Thurs, 8.30am – 4.30pm Fri)
Must be available to start immediately and reside within easy reach of Sherburn-in-Elmet.
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not contacted sooner, you will be notified within 90 days as to the outcome of your application.
By applying for this role, you are giving consent for Key Appointments UK Ltd to use your CV in connection with this vacancy. We often work on a retained basis by our clients and with external HR companies. This means that your CV may be reviewed by a third party in connection with this vacancy only. We will never share your data for any other reason than for the vacancy you are applying for. You have the right to withdraw
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more