Team Administrator /Sherburn in Elmet
- £20,000 per annum,
- Full-time, Contract
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Administrator for a 6-month contract in Sherburn-in-Elmet. As an Administrator, you will be working closely with the existing team to provide some dedicated interim support to key areas of the business.
The successful candidate will have experience of diary management and good working knowledge of using MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
Reliability, flexibility, a positive attitude and good work ethic are all essential.
- Being first point of contact, ensuring professionalism is displayed at all times
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and taking messages
- Booking travel and accommodation on behalf of all travelers in the business
- Raising requisitions for travel and accommodation, maintaining records for all bookings
- Forward planning and booking accommodate requirements with local hotels
- Arranging taxi’s as when required
- Allocating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ahead of meetings
- Ensuring PPE stock levels for visitors are maintained and re-order where necessary
- Preparing meeting rooms ahead of meetings, booking catering and making refreshments for all meetings (internal and external)
- Arranging events – internally and externally
- Ensuring all tour areas are prepared ahead of visits
- Updating hours worked from clock in cards and forwarding to HR
- Maintaining holiday records for all production employees
- Providing general administration support, from collating packs, scanning documents, laminating, updating documents etc
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous Administration experience is essential
- Experience of diary management is also required
- Must be IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have a confident and outgoing personality
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Works with care and attention to detail
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Location: Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, North Yorkshire (LS25)
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Fixed Term Contract until end of 2019 (6 months)
- Hours: Full-time – 39 hours per week
- Mon to Thurs 8.30am–5.30pm / Fri 8.30am–4.30pm
Must reside within easy reach of Sherburn-in-Elmet.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Customer Services Coordinator - Leeds £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Account Manager - Market Research & Evaluation - Leeds £25,000-£30,000. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Coordinator - Cross Green, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum + £150 per month potential bonus. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Sheffield £20,000-£22,000 per annum + commission. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
17th June 2019
10 ways to support healthy living in the workplace
Leading a healthy lifestyle is good for us mentall... Read more
17th June 2019
An Employment Lawyers View of Mental Health First Aiders
We have called upon Samira Cakali to be our guest... Read more
13th May 2019
Workplace stress and anxiety: what to look out for
In 2017, the prime minister commissioned an indepe... Read more