Temporary Executive PA - 3 months /Sherburn in Elmet
- £15.00 per hour,
- Temporary, Full-time
We are looking for a Personal Assistant on a temporary basis to join a manufacturing business based in Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds. As PA to the President and Senior Leadership Team, you will provide executive and administrative support and provide a reception service with line management responsibility.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a PA role at Board Level, have well developed Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
The role will start on Monday 5th November.
- Temporary – 3 months
- 37.5 hours per week
- £15 per hour
Duties include but not limited to;
- Handle the screening of phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Organisation, maintaining and overseeing the Senior Leadership Team’s (SLT) diary
- Producing presentations, collating Board papers and taking operational minutes
- Responsible for the provision of a Reception Service, front of house based at Sherburn – includes the management of the meeting room booking system; provision of refreshments (catering on request and tea and coffee etc); royal mail postage, travel bookings including hotels/ flights etc
- Responsible for the line management of a Receptionist – to include setting individual KRAs, conducting regular reviews of the service and individual performance, and addressing any training / development requirements
- Responsible for the appointment of, management and evaluation of a Travel Agent Service Contract
- Coordinate and arrange UK and Oversea travel (rail / flights / car hire), overnight accommodation for all staff
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external visitors for SLT
- Support with internal communication
Experience and skills required;
- Experience of working at an executive/ board level, supporting CEO/ MD level
- Minimum of GCSE Maths and English (C and above)
- Good knowledge and application of IT systems
- Highly experienced in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Builds relationships with both stakeholders and external customers and suppliers
- Experience of managing people / coaching and mentoring for personal development
- Able to multi-task, planning and organising effectively
- Using appropriate format for written and verbal stakeholder communication
Please apply with a full CV outlining your experience as to how you meet the requirements of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Temporary Executive PA - 3 months - Sherburn in Elmet £15.00 per hour. Read more...
- Accounts Assistant - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
- Marketing & Communications Executive - Cleckheaton £23,000-£28,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on expereince. Read more...
- Purchasing Planner - Bradford £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more
16th October 2018
Saying it by email: tips for effective written communication
How many times have you misinterpreted an email, t... Read more
19th September 2018
How to have difficult conversations with employees
Conversations about poor performance, job losses o... Read more