Warehouse Fabric Cutter /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- up to £20,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
This leading UK based textile company is looking for a Fabric Cutter to join their current warehouse team in West Yorkshire.
As a Fabric Cutter, your responsibilities will include cutting fabrics, receiving, handling, storing, and picking fabrics within the warehouse, ensuing that the quality standards are met at every turn and orders are dispatched on time with exceptional presentation.
This is a growing business which is looking for a professional multitasker who is keen to take responsibility and progress their career. The ideal candidate should have experience in the textile trade.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking and cuttings fabrics
- Ensuring orders are dispatched with exceptional presentation
- Working efficiently, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal
- Work within a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards comply with legal regulations
- Assisting with stock take, deliveries and maintaining an organized warehouse.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- College education preferable
- Textile trade experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedures and policies
- High level computer skills
- Comfortable delivering written and oral feedback
- Location: Leeds / Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Salary up to £20,000, dependent on experience
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful.
- Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £20,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Read more...
- Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive - Sheffield £18,000 per annum. Read more...
- Recruitment Consultant / Coordinator - West / North Yorkshire £12-£13 per hour. Read more...
- Team Administrator - Sherburn in Elmet £9.00 per hour. Read more...
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager - Shipley, Bradford £25k-£30k per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
11th April 2019
How to reward your team
It is a fact that everybody likes to feel apprecia... Read more
19th March 2019
The real reason you’re losing staff
It’s easy to think employees leave simply because... Read more
13th February 2019
How to conduct a role and skills audit
A role audit helps you understand whether you are... Read more