Keep up to date /
Positive News for Job Seekers
Posted in Candidates on Nov 16, 2010 by Rejuvenate Productions
“A surge in private sector job creation will ‘more than offset’ the public sector job cuts in the final quarter of this year”
It was found that while more than 4 in 10 public sector organisations are already making redundancies, demand for labour in the private sector has risen.
Overall, the survey found a positive difference between the proportion of employers cutting jobs and those intending to hire more staff.
"This will come as good news to the Government, which has previously been criticised for significantly understating the impact of its Comprehensive Spending Review on public sector jobs and expecting private companies to make up the difference."
This information has been adapted from the CIPD website
At Key Appointments we want to supply you with relevant and useful information, if there are topics you would like more information on then please email us at email@example.com
<< Key Appointments blog listing
- Branch Manager - Banking / Financial Services - Bradford £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Office Manager - Leeds City Centre £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Read more...
- Sales & Purchasing Coordinator - Kirkstall, Leeds circa £20,000 per annum. Read more...
- Purchasing Manager - Leeds £28,000-£32,000 per annum. Read more...
- Sales Executive - Financial Sector - London up to £35k basic salary (circa £60k OTE). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th December 2018
5 ways employees can boost your employer branding
Your employees are a key part of your employer bra... Read more
21st November 2018
Are your job adverts attracting the right candidates?
When you’re advertising a role, you’ll probably wa... Read more
29th October 2018
How to improve your employer branding
Why should people work for your company? What diff... Read more